David Rothschild has been practicing oral surgery in the Berkshires and Southern Vermont since 1980. Prior to that time he was on the teaching staff of Montefiore Hospital and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery and a member of the AAOMS.
Dr. Rothschild has published numerous articles and delivered many lectures nationally and internationally on the subject of dental/facial surgery. In 1978 he served as visiting professor at the Tri-Service General Hospital in Taiwan Republic of China where he taught residents new techniques of oral maxillofacial surgery.
Contact us today to book an appointment.
When not serving the community in all aspects of oral surgery Dr. Rothschild enjoys Platform Tennis in the winter, Tennis and Golf in the warmer months. He also has a avid interest in politics and current events. Dr Rothschild lives with his family in Williamstown.
- Diplomate in the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Vermont Dental Society
- Massachusetts Dental Society
- Vermont Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Massachusetts Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow in General Anesthesia, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology